AccueilThe Society of Explorers and Adventurers [20th Television/Disney - 202?] - Page 2 VideThe Society of Explorers and Adventurers [20th Television/Disney - 202?] - Page 2 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

The Society of Explorers and Adventurers [20th Television/Disney - 202?]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

The Society of Explorers and Adventurers [20th Television/Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Society of Explorers and Adventurers [20th Television/Disney - 202?] The Society of Explorers and Adventurers [20th Television/Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Horlog11Mer 19 Juin 2024 - 4:07

Avec le départ de Ronald D. Moore qui retourne chez Sony Pictures Television, l'avenir de la série The Society of Explorers and Adventurers serait compromis  Crying or Very sad

Ronald D. Moore avait rejoint 20th Television en 2020 et avait immédiatement commencé à développer plusieurs séries pour Disney+ et Hulu.

Deux des projets les plus remarquables qu'il développait pour Disney+ étaient un redémarrage de Swiss Family Robinson (Les Robinsons des mers du Sud) et la série The Society of Explorers and Adventurers.

Ronald D. Moore a signé un contrat global pluriannuel avec le studio indépendant Sony Pictures Television pour lequel il développera et produira des séries pour la télévision et pour les plateformes de streaming.

Katherine Pope a écrit:
“This is a true homecoming, and I couldn’t be more excited to be reunited with Ron at Sony,” said Katherine Pope, President, Sony Pictures Television Studios. “Ron is an unbelievable storyteller. He knows how to connect with audiences through the characters and worlds he builds – characters and worlds that are brilliant, beautiful, rich, and authentic. The shows he has created alongside the incomparable Maril Davis remain relevant, watched, and admired by millions of fans worldwide, and we can’t wait to see which new places they will pull us into next.”

Ronald D. Moore a écrit:
“I’m incredibly happy to return home to Sony Pictures Television. Creating shows with the team there has been enormously gratifying, and I’ve always been impressed by their enthusiasm and commitment to making great shows,” Moore said. “I’ve known and admired Katherine since we first worked together at Universal, and I’m really excited for us to work together again to make great television.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/

The Society of Explorers and Adventurers [20th Television/Disney - 202?]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2